Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Another site for Batiks

Blog Entries
    I just received the most gorgeous batiks from todaysquilting.com and they're still no sale. I'm getting ready to place another order. Can't help myself! One of the pieces I received is Artisan Batik Rivoli (amdm-9493-217) it's so beautiful; it's in shades of blue and purple with a print that looks like wings and feathers. I've ordered from them several times and always pleased with my purchase. And again no connection to this company

Banned
    I love Batiks, but have yet to make anything with them. Just too expensive for me!

Blog Entries
    I love batiks and have slowly acquired a stash. I have tried to start a project with them several times, then chicken out. They are so beautiful it is hard for me to imagine cutting them!! LOL! I will keep trying and one day I will have a beautiful batik quilt! :)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rivka
    I love Batiks, but have yet to make anything with them. Just too expensive for me!
    Another great source for very nice batiks at GREAT price is Connecting Threads. I have ordered a lot of batiks from them, and they are very nice weight, not waxy feeling, and nice colors and patterns. They are the most inexpensive source I have found and I have been VERY HAPPY with them!!

I will have to check this out. I love batiks, I bought some from Connecting Threads that are just beautiful. I found them on sale, now I just have to figure out what I want to use them for.
    Thanks for sharing the site.

Blog Entries
    There are many sites that have sales on batiks. I've seen the brand name ones as low as $6 lately. Much better than the going rate of $13 at the LQS. I've found many new to me stores thru the http://www.quiltshops.com/ website. Check them out if you haven't already!

Quote Originally Posted by joyce888
    I just received the most gorgeous batiks from todaysquilting.com and they're still no sale. I'm getting ready to place another order. Can't help myself! One of the pieces I received is Artisan Batik Rivoli (amdm-9493-217) it's so beautiful; it's in shades of blue and purple with a print that looks like wings and feathers. I've ordered from them several times and always pleased with my purchase. And again no connection to this company
    It looks like it is on sale now.

http://www.todaysquilting.com/cgi-bi...es=0&lastmenu=

The last ones I bought faded so bad I hesitate to order more.

Here's another site for good prices:http://www.whittlesfabrics.com/cgi-b...product=Batiks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast