Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Any fabrics you really don't like? >

Any fabrics you really don't like?

Any fabrics you really don't like?

Old 10-07-2010, 02:12 PM

I love the 1930's and most all other fabrics, the one that I don't like is ORANGE, I just can't see me using this at all. But thats just me, I have seen some really beautiful quilts done with orange in them, but that's just me. I do love just about any kind of fabric, as long as it is pretty and I haven't seen to many fabrics that aren't pretty. Just wish that I had all the money that I needed to buy a piece of all of it and then I would be happier. LOL LOL I don't have a big stash but I have some and I do buy some along and am building up so thats a good thing. Happy quilting to everyone.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:23 PM

I love pink flamingos so therefore, I love all the bright colors. Not able to wrap my head around Thimbleberries or the Civil War prints.

I'm just glad that we are all so different. Because of that, I get to see many, many different pretty quilts.
Old 10-08-2010, 08:09 AM

I have made some things for my GD in reproduc tion fab s..her house is full of it..last thing was a yo yo table runner..guess I enjoy embroidery and hand applique the most..and I usually do it on white of eggshell