Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Any quilt shops close to Columbia MD

Blog Entries
    I have to go to Columbia Md tomorrow morning and am wondering if there are any quilt shops within a reasonable distance as I will have two puppies with me.

Blog Entries
    There's Seminole Sampler in Catonsville. 71 Mellor Avenue, (410) 788-1720. I don't believe there are any actual quilt shops in Columbia but there is a JoAnn's and a Hobby Lobby. Walmart in Columbia is not worth going into for fabric...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by virtualbernie
    There's Seminole Sampler in Catonsville. 71 Mellor Avenue, (410) 788-1720. I don't believe there are any actual quilt shops in Columbia but there is a JoAnn's and a Hobby Lobby. Walmart in Columbia is not worth going into for fabric...
    Thanks, that looks close enough to stop on my way to Columbia. And the weather will be fine for the puppies in the Jeep with the Freedom Roof cracked open.

And Sew It Goes is in Savage Mill, very close to Columbia. And "bonus" there is a dog store right next door so you can pick up some treats or toys! :)