Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Anybody doing the shophop this month?

Well I just finished the shophop tonight & found the bunny at everyone except the Around the Block Quilt Shop. Found 3 of next months bunny but no Feb bunny. This is really getting to be a pain. I still only have 11 cupcakes & there is 19 total. One night I did 75 shops & never found a single cupcake. This is really getting to be a drag. Wish they would stop this jumping business. Did anybody else have trouble this time?

Blog Entries
    Not this month - January looked over 3 hours and never found even 1.

I got all the patterns if you want them. Send me your regular email on a PM & I will send them to you.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the offer

When you go through all the shops..go to your member area and the patterns should all be there. I found all but one and when I went to check they were all listed in the shops I had visited. They frown heavily on sharing patterns. It must be an issue...FabShopHop sent a message out about not sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by RkayD
    When you go through all the shops..go to your member area and the patterns should all be there. I found all but one and when I went to check they were all listed in the shops I had visited. They frown heavily on sharing patterns. It must be an issue...FabShopHop sent a message out about not sharing.
    I have visited all 157 shops but one you can't find the bunny. It is suppose to be in shopping but is not there. I did find 3 different green bunnies for March.

I found them all. Most of the sites had clues - some a little more hard to figure than others. The only one I really really had a problem with was Thousands of Bolts but found it eventually.

I finally found the bunny at Around the Block shop. I think they fixed the link. I have found all 157 bunnies but not all the different cupcakes & recipes. I think I have 13 or 15 now.