Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Anyone attend the AQS show in Lancaster today?

Hi Just checking to see if anyone went to the show today. First day of the show in downtown Lancaster. Just wondering what you thought of it. Still haven't decided if I was impressed or not. Lots of using escalators and elevators and then riding shuttles to see the winners. New venue!!!

Will let you know after I go tomorrow!

LORD I went and had asked if anyone was going today. I didn't know anyone from the board was there. I would have liked to meet up with you. Quilt wise I was not terribly impressed. Did you get to the other building?

Quote Originally Posted by kwhite
    LORD I went and had asked if anyone was going today. I didn't know anyone from the board was there. I would have liked to meet up with you. Quilt wise I was not terribly impressed. Did you get to the other building?
    Wow, that would have been great. I haven't been on here for a week or so, that's how I missed your asking.
    No I didn't get to the other building. By the time we were done on 3 floors of running around, we said forget it. I heard that you sat really long and waited for the shuttle and lots of people were complaining. Quilts were not to exciting. I think it would have been much nicer if all the quilts were in one place and the vendors in another. Too spread out.
    Don't get me wrong, we had a nice time but wasn't really impressed with all the running around.

Any one have pics?

Blog Entries
    I'm so jealous, my favorite place

Quote Originally Posted by coastienest
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhite
    Wow, that would have been great. I haven't been on here for a week or so, that's how I missed your asking.
    No I didn't get to the other building. By the time we were done on 3 floors of running around, we said forget it. I heard that you sat really long and waited for the shuttle and lots of people were complaining. Quilts were not to exciting. I think it would have been much nicer if all the quilts were in one place and the vendors in another. Too spread out.
    Don't get me wrong, we had a nice time but wasn't really impressed with all the running around.
    I agree with you completly. The layout was not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Oklahoma Suzie
    Any one have pics?
    Sorry, No. I only took one at a vendors booth.

Blog Entries
    No, I did not get to go.