Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Anyone with a Brother XR7700?

Does anyone have a Brother XR7700? There is one in the Costco flyer and I am thinking of getting it. The reviews on Amazon are four and five stars but nothing on this board when I did a search for it. Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    i don't have one. looks like good features. i have a brother lesser model and am happy with it.

I like my brother, I have never been dissapointed, don't have your model though

I have the Brother 770PE I think it's called. I love it. I just wish I knew more about it still. I haven't used it much but what I have done is nice. There are lots of comments here about different Embroidery Machines. Try looking up embroidery machines here or just embroidery and see what you find. There may just be "comments" on another post here about that particular machine. Good luck with whatever you choose.
    I do love embroidery.

I have that model and love, love love it.
    I also purchased from Costco, it comes with so many extras. I even convinced my dear friend who was going to go with another machine to get this one and she is also quite pleased with her decsion.

I just got it yesterday UPS. It is great! I am really happy with it and I cant believe how much it does, all the extras with it for the price. Thank you for responding. :thumbup: