Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else have problems with thequiltshow.com website?

Blog Entries
    I was thinking of subscribing for 6 months, but I seem to have a lot of intermittent problems with watching their videos. The "remote" they display often doesn't respond and the videos have a tendency to stall and freeze. It's probably because I try to fast-forward through some parts, but I hate the idea of having to sit through everything I am not interested in just to get to the part I want to watch. Their free videos today would have roped me in, but the problems I had watching today are making me wonder if it's worth the money.

Does anyone who is subscribed have problems like this?

Blog Entries
    I also had problems watching the video and I have high speed, so I won't be subscribing to it.

I have problems occasionally, but I love it.

Blog Entries
    I was watching it most of today since it was free... I have high speed and never had it freeze up like it did today... I wondered if it was because of the site being overwhelmed since it was a free day?

I always watch without a problem. Today it froze a little because there was high demand. I actually started watching last night and it didn't freeze once. You can give it another shot later on when the free offer is finished. There is always one show available for free.

Blog Entries
    I have dial/up but even when they give a free one for the lesser membership I can't get it or the slideshows. I should be able to get the slide shows but no luck

According to my geeky son sites get overwhelmed when they offer "free" anything. I subscribe to this site cause I'm addicted to Alex Anderson and it takes the place of missing my dish on the road. I've never had a problem watching even thru my data (air) card. So I'm thinking all the problems were because of all the viewers yesterday.

I have high speed and it was bad for that website. Overwhelmed I think.
    But I did learn one thing, I did not care for most of the shows so it is not worth subscribing to. Too expensive also.

I like www.quilterstv.com everything I've watched has been free. And my hubby gets so tickled watching Eleanor Burns.

I agree that the problem was probably that their site was overwhelmed yesterday with the huge number of us that were in there watching for free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast