Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else like Robin Pandolp, Blackbird Designs and 3 sisters?

I love all thre makers. I have fabric by Robin , books and fabric by Black Bird and also 3 sister fabric.
    Love the look of the fabric and enjoy looking at books.
    Robin Pandolph link
    http://www.robynpandolph.com/About.htm

Blackbird Designs
    http://www.dashdist.com/blackbird.html

3 Sister's
    http://www.threesistersfabric.com/pa...s-pv-c0-1.html

I love those designers fabric too! In fact, I have been collecting some, ok, a huge pile of fat quarters of Moda/Robyn Pandolph fabric to make a quilt for ME for a change! I saw one a few months ago that was put together like a blended quilt and loved it. Hopefully I can work on it soon since I have everything-just need some time!

Vicki in Surprise, AZ

Vicki post pics of your fabric and the quilt you want to make with it.
    I want to see :D

These are my most favorite lines of fabric. In fact I have bunch of old 3 sisters fabric, seaside rose that I have got to find a pattern to use them instead of just collecting them.

I saw a quilt designed by Gerri Robinson in a magazine and it was the only time I've ever bought the fabrics to make a quilt that will look very much like the pattern.

It's done in the Somerset Cottage line by Robyn Pandolph and very low contrast - so serene and sweet. Usually, I like very high contrast, but this one will be perfect for my high-contrast, wild and crazy daughter. I went a little insane while I was collecting and I ended up with enough fabric for three or four huge quilts, but that's okay because I really LOVE this line! :)

Please post a picture of the quilt..it would be great to see what you are talking about. thanks!!

Blog Entries
    i have one pattern by Robyn Pandolph and have yet to make it. it's beautiful but would take me awhile. Botanika i think it's called.

I have about 50 Fat Quarters in the Faded Memories from 3 Sisters fabric line. I also love the Martinique line.

Blog Entries
    I have some pale blue Sanctuary fabrics and several pieces of the Portebello Market line--Just love how they all swirl so prettily. I have used RP fabric for years! They are among my favorites.

I love Robyn Pandolph, have a lot of her older stuff with Moda. My sewing room has a quilt made with her morning glory line. I love the shabby chic look, it is so soft and feminine.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast