Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else? -Splinters and Threads

Has anyone here ordered from Splinters and Threads? I found some fabric on their online site that I hadn't been able to find anywhere else. I placed an order on the 18th and received an acknowledgement email, but never received any notification that it has been shipped. I sent an email message asking about the order yesterday, because we are going on a vacation on Friday and I want to know if it is on its way. I never heard anything back from them. I guess I want to know if I am worrying too soon about this order. :?:

Blog Entries
    did you use a credit card? I would be worried if you can not get ahold of anyone. You should have rec'd shipment notice. and tracking info.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanau
    Has anyone here ordered from Splinters and Threads? I found some fabric on their online site that I hadn't been able to find anywhere else. I placed an order on the 18th and received an acknowledgement email, but never received any notification that it has been shipped. I sent an email message asking about the order yesterday, because we are going on a vacation on Friday and I want to know if it is on its way. I never heard anything back from them. I guess I want to know if I am worrying too soon about this order. :?:

I did use my credit card.
    Audrey

Hi,
    I'm Gina, the owner of Splinters & Threads. I'm currently at a hotel checking my emails from over 1000 miles away from home. I've been at Road2CA quilt show and had to stay an extra day. I'm going through my slew of emails. It's an arduous task. I am a one woman shop. However, my husband was home Saturday and Sunday and did cut fabrics for me and get them in the mail this morning.

:) Gina, thank you so much for taking the time to answer this message. I really appreciate it. What great personal customer service. I love to support small businesses...I know how hard you work!
    Again, thank you for your time.

Power Poster
    That's wonderful customer service will have to look them up.

Audrey,
    Sending you a personal email. =)

Blog Entries
    that is great you heard back from her on this site, awesome customer service

Quote Originally Posted by jeanau
    :) Gina, thank you so much for taking the time to answer this message. I really appreciate it. What great personal customer service. I love to support small businesses...I know how hard you work!
    Again, thank you for your time.
    Jean I was fixing to write to you to tell you that you didn't have to worry about ordering from S&T. When you heard from Gina.

That is very nice.....:)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast