Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone have an Alto's QuiltCut 2??

Blog Entries
    I have one Love it had it about 6mos don't know why I waited so long . It sure saves on the old hands so easy to use. The People @ Alto are Awesome best customer service 2 help w/anything just send them a email if you have questions . They answered mine in less than hour they call me on the phone.

Would not be without mine!!!!!

QKO
    Don't know about the QuiltCut2, but we use the QuiltCut Pro for all our store cutting and love it. Accurate, straight cuts every time, and the device, t-squares and mats are very high quality.

The company's customer service is first-rate as well. Great products and great company!

BNE

Stacey,

Most states have an area rep. If you go to the Alto's website and click on the state, a link should appear giving you the area rep you are looking to contact. In Maine and New Hampshire, I am the rep for the Alto's Quiltcut 2. I would be happy to answer any question you have or help in any way that I can. Feel free to contact me at info@choppincotton.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2