Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Anyone quilting today?

I am quilting now watching the football game. I did sew a couple blocks on my next quilt after going to the grocery store and working on some concrete work....I'd much rather sew than do concrete repair!!
    my name is becca and i'm a quilt-a-holic :-)

I am not quilting.. cleaning out!! My room was out of control. I will be happy when it finally done.

I sewed pieces together, pressed. trimmed today while washing four loads of laundry. I pulled some weeds out of a flower bed. Tomorrow I will wash three more loads, sew more pieces,press trim and clean floors. We have had perfect and beautiful weather. I was a tad bit windy, no chill in the air but, house got a bit warm because I made beff stew for dinner.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

I wish I was but I'm busy sewing Halloween costumes for our four grandchildren...2 are done!!

At work. Oops!
    Carolyn

Quote Originally Posted by carolaug View Post
    Its so cold here...its hard to get modivated...I have all my blocks cut and started to sew them together the other day...I would like to get the top completed today...I need a push..
    I have the other problem--it's so hot I can hardly get motivated to finish a quilt for my DGD's birthday on Thursday. I know I have to finish it, and I've just started to piece the top. It's 10 in. blocks, so it won't take long, but then I've got to quilt it. Even with the ac cranking, it's hot! Oh well, I know she will love it, so I keep telling myself I'm doing it for her!!!

Trying to get going today, as a matter of fact since last Thursday. My dad has been in the hospital and I have been with him. I am now home and as you can see not in my sewing room. Headed there soon.

Quote Originally Posted by carolaug View Post
    Its so cold here...its hard to get modivated...I have all my blocks cut and started to sew them together the other day...I would like to get the top completed today...I need a push..

I finished up the church's raffle quilt's binding at 9 AM yesterday morning. Drawing was 2 PM and we had Mass and a carry in dinner between.

TODAY, I'm sorting clothes that no longer fit, small bundles of sewing stuff, table cloths that I seldom use, junk that's piled up on the living room lamp table.......................playing on the computer.
    Bad Spellers of the World
    U N T I E

It was over 90 here today but I sewed 12 Log Cabin blocks anyway. Much easier to work on the machine in this heat than to do hand work. It also keeps me out of the kitchen. Good luck. I get my mojo back when I read all the wonderful posts on this forum.

I'm on a quilt retreat. Came last Saturday and go home Friday morning. We sew late, get up when we feel like it!
    Sewing keeps me out of trouble!
    Kathy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4