Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone quilting today?

Blog Entries

Anyone quilting today?

Its so cold here...its hard to get modivated...I have all my blocks cut and started to sew them together the other day...I would like to get the top completed today...I need a push..

Cold here today also so am washing, ironing and perhaps starching materials for a quilting class in November. Will work on an applique one. Sure hope you finish your quilt top. I don't hand quilt much any more as my fingers hurt too much so I usually send them out for quilting.

Blog Entries
    Yes it is that cutting cold. First day I drank coffe to help warm up. Then I couldn't sleep that night. SO yesterday I drank hot water with lemon. I slept last night.
    Linda

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Cool and breezy here.
    I'll be doing laundry, cleaning and quilting. Just had a customer leave so have another one of her quilts to longarm plus a baby quilt to longarm. Busy, busy, busy.

Phyllis
    QG

I am still waiting for my kids to wake up but I am supposed to go garage saling with my 13 yr and 22 yr old son and afterwards we are shopping for food for the week. I hope to do some quilting this afternoon and tonight but I am super tired so I might need to get a nap in there some where too. It is a nice warma nd sunny day in SoCal. Sorry folks! I am still wearing flip flops and no coat.
    Anna Quilts

it is suppose to get to 60's to day in North Dakota. we are going to
    butcher chickens and turkeys. no quilting for a couple of days.

I have been quilting this morning, and now that This Old House is almost over, I must get my hiney in gear and do some work. I have a lot of school work to do - that'll happen tomorrow while i'm watching football.
    my name is becca and i'm a quilt-a-holic :-)

Cool and clear here. Dh just went to run some errands. Just have to call my mom and tell her we are coming up tomorrow to cut tree she wants cut down.

Just layed out D9P blocks and organized those. I am going in and cutting some squares for 2 Fabric Frenzy quilts, maybe even three if I have enought sewn. One in all blues, one in blue/green and purple and one in florals.

Have a great sewing day eveyone.

Blog Entries
    I will be quilting later today. I want to cut the grass "one more time" and then tuck the mower away for the winter. YIPEE!!!! More quilting time in the winter!

Just received a call from someone who'll be dropping off a quilt to be quilted A.S.A.P. It's one of 90 that need to be FINISHED by November 30. On December 1, the 90 quilts will be presented by the local chapter of Quilts of Valor to a local military unit that's returned home from deployment.

Hopefully we can get/make/finish the 90 quilts.

So after the grass cutting...I WILL BE QUILTING TODAY!!!!

Nan - Indiana
    http://napquilting.com/
    http://alturl.com/euusk

My GOAL is always to ENJOY EVERY STEP of the quilting process....

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    Was planning to mow the grass but too windy for that. i end up eating grass. Yuk! So, I will be doing some sewing/quilting. Grandkids are coming to visit in two weeks and I want to finish their quilts. They would have been for Christmas but this is better because I will get to see them open them up and snuggle.

'Course, I have to get off this computer first!

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast