Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Anyone still looking for Team fabrics such as Phillies cotton? >

Anyone still looking for Team fabrics such as Phillies cotton?

Anyone still looking for Team fabrics such as Phillies cotton?

Old 07-25-2011, 12:53 PM
KLO

Just got an email from JoAnn's and they are having a sale on Team fabrics including cotton and fleece. I know back a few months several people were looking for Phillies cotton fabric. Here's your chance to stock up. GO PHILLIES!!!

http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/c...ML20110725-NFL
Old 07-25-2011, 03:35 PM
KLO

Originally Posted by KLO
Just got an email from JoAnn's and they are having a sale on Team fabrics including cotton and fleece. I know back a few months several people were looking for Phillies cotton fabric. Here's your chance to stock up. GO PHILLIES!!!

Sorry all. Turns out that the Phillies fabric is fleece only. Bummer! They do have Eagles fabric in cotton though. Maybe someone will want some since there will be a football season as of decisions made today! GO EAGLES!!!
Old 07-25-2011, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by KLO
Originally Posted by KLO

Sorry all. Turns out that the Phillies fabric is fleece only. Bummer! They do have Eagles fabric in cotton though. Maybe someone will want some since there will be a football season as of decisions made today! GO EAGLES!!!
That's okay. I've been looking for Seahawks fleece to make my mom a robe from anyhow. Go Hawks!
Old 07-25-2011, 04:07 PM
KLO

That's okay. I've been looking for Seahawks fleece to make my mom a robe from anyhow. Go Hawks![/quote]

Hey, they have that on the website. Did you order it? My son just moved from Key West to Seattle. Talk about a different environment!!! Wonder if he is still rooting for the Eagles or turned traitor and is for the Seahawks now? I do love the name of the Seattle team though.