Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone use the Arrow sewing chair?

Try the "purple thing" to sit on. Sold in quilt shops and at target as a balance exerciser. It sure helps my back. If I knew about Target, I could have save $.

Blog Entries
    Just so you all know, I bought one of these at joann's with a coupon. It was right around $100. I put it together and pushed it up to my desk. The next saturday, I sat down to sew, scooted it up to the desk and the plastic caster broke off. I returned it immediately. I don't believe it is weight rated for anyone over 150 pounds!!(though I am way over that number)

This chair is so close to he old vintage ones, I would go find one at a shop and get it. I have one in storage and I see them on the net often for sale. They were sold with sewing machine cabinets and things back when.

Sorry to here about that, glad you got to take it back. Sounded like it might work for your back. Try and find an old one just like it, it won't have castors but there is no reason why you couldn't put them on and a lot cheaper than 100.00.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2