Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Anyone use the Big Shot for Fabric Cutting

LOL, i saw it mentioned in another forum, and i just had to try it...I took a reg. big shot die and ran it thru with fabric and low and behold it WORKED...I put 4 layers of fabric in it and i got 4 layers of flowers (sizzix die i i used).

I don't know why i never thought of it, since i have the GO, but i'm pretty excited LOL

I think another lady here does too. She says its a great machine. I would love to try one.

Blog Entries
    I've just about got myself talked into buying the Big Shot Pro... I just know it'll make me a better quilter ;)

Junior Member oldmountaincrafts's Avatar
    You can actually use up to 8 layers of fabric with the Big Shot or the Cuttlebug and the Sizzix dies. Makes quick work of a quilt!

I have both the Big Shot and the Westminster/Sizzix Big Shot Pro. I love them both! They cut through anything! I've used my GO dies in there many times (did the rag block) plus I've done the strips for my binding.. they're great machines.. :)