Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Appli-Glue contact?? VERY IMPORTANT

I need to contact Jill Finley who makes Appli-Glue. There is no contact info. anywhere on her site. An e-mail addy is preferred so I can send her some photos. Please PM me her info. please!!!!

it looks like she is at this quilt shop often you might try contacting them Quilting Cottage in American Fork, UT

Thanks, but what I really need is an e-mail that will get to Jill as I need to show her photos. This quilt store doesn't have a website or e-mail:< And I can't call.

in the land of fruits, nuts, flakes & quakes!
    Top right hand corner of her website is a big red box that says CONTACT US. Click there and you'll find what you need to contact her.

Quote Originally Posted by Candace
    I need to contact Jill Finley who makes Appli-Glue. There is no contact info. anywhere on her site. An e-mail addy is preferred so I can send her some photos. Please PM me her info. please!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Melrose V
    Top right hand corner of her website is a big red box that says CONTACT US. Click there and you'll find what you need to contact her.

Quote Originally Posted by Candace
    Thank you!! Her site does not come up well in Safari and I didn't see the bottom part where you can send them an e-mail.

Hi Candace,
    This is Jill. I don't know if you found what you needed yet, but you can email me or give me a call. My contact info is on every product and pattern, but it is pretty small!
    Feel free to call me at (801) 234-9884. I was just surfing around looking for something else and I saw your message. Sorry I didn't see it sooner.
    Jill