Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: April Fab Shop Hop Help

April Fab Shop Hop Help

I'm down to needing to find 2 bunnies. I found the March bunny at Fabric Attic but no April. There is no hint and I have clicked on every link. The other is Thousands of Bolts. Clicked on everything there too and can't find it. The clue to that one is the "bunny is one click away from this page". Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

QKO
    Fabric Attic is on their Blow Out Specials page. TOB is on the "my account" page.

Here's a general hint -- for shops, the rules are that the youfoundit bunny must never be more than one click away from the home page.
    Last edited by QKO; 04-08-2012 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by QKO View Post
    Fabric Attic is on their Blow Out Specials page. TOB is on the "my account" page.

Here's a general hint -- for shops, the rules are that the youfoundit bunny must never be more than one click away from the home page.
    Not all of them know that rule!

Thanks for the help. I did get the one for Thoudands of Bolts, but the bunny on the Blow Out page for Fabric Attic is the March bunny. Looked again and still can't find it.

Blog Entries

QKO
    Quote Originally Posted by yngldy View Post
    Not all of them know that rule!
    They all know the rule -- they just sometimes don't follow it. I suggest if you find one that's more than one click off the home page that you report it to Fabshophop. Fair is fair, right?

I am having trouble with Fabric Studio and Block party studio. can anyone help me?

For Fabric Studio: Just go to the bottom of the page and click on CONTACT US.
    For Block Party: Click on What's New on left. Bunny in top right corner.

Quote Originally Posted by pandamommy View Post
    I am having trouble with Fabric Studio and Block party studio. can anyone help me?
    Last edited by AUQuilter; 04-08-2012 at 11:42 PM.

Thank you AUQuilter. You're the best! I usually can find them without a whole lot of trouble, but this time they were about to get the best of me! The Fabric Studio I think I had clicked on every button at least 3 times, but apparently I never clicked on "contact us" On the Block Party my screen was a hair off and I needed to scroll up in order to see the bunny. Now I feel really stupid for not realizing that before. Thanks everyone is so great!

You are welcome! Now would you please help me find the bunny at Thousands of Bolts? The longer I hunt for him on that site, the more I want to fill the shopping cart- I am a member of the Fabric Moratorium,... so please help me....

Quote Originally Posted by pandamommy View Post
    Thank you AUQuilter. You're the best! I usually can find them without a whole lot of trouble, but this time they were about to get the best of me! The Fabric Studio I think I had clicked on every button at least 3 times, but apparently I never clicked on "contact us" On the Block Party my screen was a hair off and I needed to scroll up in order to see the bunny. Now I feel really stupid for not realizing that before. Thanks everyone is so great!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast