Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Art Projetor?

I need to make or find a CHEAP projector that can send a copy of a postcard to the wall so I can trace around it for the center of a quilt. Does anyone know how to do this? Or have a link that might help? I am at a total loss. Thanx

If your not going for huge, you can get a small version at acmoore or michaels for around $25. I have one that does a coloring book page in forths and I can get to enlarge to fit a poster board. Thats where I would go for those. Hope this helps.

Blog Entries
    Look in the toy dept. My grand got a picture projector a few years ago, it would project big pictures on the wall. All I remember it was red plastic.

Blog Entries
    I think some office supply stores sell these too :D:D:D

Thanx all. Great ideas. I will be in town tomorrow, so will check out Michaels and the toy stores.

If you only need it for one project, check with your library they may have one that you can set up & use there.

I found that when I used this method the picture tended to curl around the edges before I was finished, so you might want to have it scanned and use that copy if it's a postcard that you want to save.