Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Attic Window Pattern

Blog Entries
    Does anyone know where I can find an Atic Window pattern like the on in the picture? I have one using just the 2 angled pieces, but I have this same panel and want to make one for my husbands birthday. For the man who wasn't an "animal person" until we married. Now he doesn't know how to live without them

Kitty's out the window
    Name:  Attachment-268670.jpe
Views: 1338
Size:  59.6 KB

Blog Entries
    I got mine at about.com It gave three options for the corners - y seams or piecing or another.

Here's one with links at the bottom to some of the others. http://quilting.about.com/od/quiltpa...Quilt.-9To.htm

Quote Originally Posted by COYOTEMAGIC
    Does anyone know where I can find an Atic Window pattern like the on in the picture? I have one using just the 2 angled pieces, but I have this same panel and want to make one for my husbands birthday. For the man who wasn't an "animal person" until we married. Now he doesn't know how to live without them
    Being that you already have the directions on how to do the mitred strips ... just add sashing for the brown part of the window. No need for an extra pattern!

Blog Entries
    Well DUH!! Why didn't I think of that?! Brain wasn't breaking it down into the individual elements.

np3
    Blog Entries
    Well DUH!! Why didn't I think of that?! Brain wasn't breaking it down into the individual elements.
    :thumbup: :thumbup:

I can't help you on that but just wanted to say the panel is so cute ...can you tell me what the name is or where you got it... so pretty

Your quilt will be so pretty when it is done ...make sure you post pictures.. good luck..

Blog Entries
    Diana Leone and Cindy Walter wrote a book about Attic Windows Quilts With A View using panels. I think you can find it on Amazon. If not, I have one I can sell you cheap.

If no one is intersted in the book, pls let me know how much you want for it. I am interested. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lindasidlow
    Diana Leone and Cindy Walter wrote a book about Attic Windows Quilts With A View using panels. I think you can find it on Amazon. If not, I have one I can sell you cheap.

go to www.phillips fiber arts.com and they have a templets to use with no y seams.

I have this fabric, now I know what it could look like. I might have to dig it out and do something with it now.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast