Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Attic Windows

I know someplace I've seen a tut on attic windows where you don't have to cut 1/2 sq triangles or trapazoids or any other dinasaur. You sewed then cut from corner to corner. Does anyone know where I might find it?? I've gone thru all my favorite places. I guess it couldn't be too hard for me to figure it out.

use the search function above and it has many Attic Windows listed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by snicktrain
    I know someplace I've seen a tut on attic windows where you don't have to cut 1/2 sq triangles or trapazoids or any other dinasaur. ..
    Sorry I don't have the answer, but you sure made me laugh!!!!

Click on Home at top of page, then go down the list till you get to tutorials. Click on that and you should find several tutes on lots of things. Good luck.

Phillips Fiber Arts

This is just so funny, as I was looking for the very same thing tonight, and here is what I found. Look through the tutorials till you find EASY ATTIC WINDOWS, click on that and then scroll down to TERRI's and click on the link that she has, Very easy and then if you do the HST by laying 2 squares of your fabric together, sewing around all 4 sides and then cutting corner to corner, you will have the HST done very easy. You would have to figure out what size square to start with, but that isn't too hard. Good Luck, because by now, it must be as clear as mud. LOL!!