Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: august fab shop hop

Blog Entries
    i found all the bunnies but on the sew-ezy (sp?) one when i click on the you found it bunny nothing happens? anyone else having this issue?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ragqueen03
    i found all the bunnies but on the sew-ezy (sp?) one when i click on the you found it bunny nothing happens? anyone else having this issue?
    I just went in and re-found it, and clicked on it and it works for me. try again? are you on the right page, where the bunny actually says "you found me"? (silly question, but had to ask!)

Really? That took some dedication to sort through them all. After finding 130 for July and starting on the Aug one I remembered why I stopped playing. It can be so time consuming tracking down all those bunnies.

Congratulations. I think those that find them all should get some sort of prize for just taking the time to find them all.

np3
    Blog Entries
    I love to look for them. I get a kick out of seeing the different websites and added to my list of favorites.

I need assistance, what is this shophop thing??

Quote Originally Posted by LisaGibbs
    I need assistance, what is this shophop thing??
    Go to www.fabshophop.com

Sign up, doesn't cost anything. Then search thru the stores listed under Member area for the bunny. I won second prize in June 2005. It was a Brother NX600 sewing machine valued at $1299.00. Most of the time I receive a $10.00 gift certificate from one of the participating shops. Most give hints on the home page to where the bunny is hiding. Have fun!

i've been doing the fabshophops for 10 years now---at the beginning of each new hop i see how many shops are involved for that one-it varies hop to hop- then i divide that number by the number of days in the month- and know how many each day i need to find (usually between 5&8)
    then if i miss a day i know how many to make up- so it's not so time consuming to find them all- i can usually find my day's bunnies in 10-15 minutes....no where near the time i spend reading here :)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ckcowl
    i've been doing the fabshophops for 10 years now---at the beginning of each new hop i see how many shops are involved for that one-it varies hop to hop- then i divide that number by the number of days in the month- and know how many each day i need to find (usually between 5&8)
    then if i miss a day i know how many to make up- so it's not so time consuming to find them all- i can usually find my day's bunnies in 10-15 minutes....no where near the time i spend reading here :)
    This is how I do it too :D:D:D

Blog Entries
    still no luck. i shut down our computer completely while i was out running errands came home and tried - still the same thing!!! grrrr - i looked under patterns, then pet -oola (or something like that) clicked on it, see that little yellow bunny saying you found it but it doesn't work! oh well i got till the end of the month to keep trying right?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ragqueen03
    still no luck. i shut down our computer completely while i was out running errands came home and tried - still the same thing!!! grrrr - i looked under patterns, then pet -oola (or something like that) clicked on it, see that little yellow bunny saying you found it but it doesn't work! oh well i got till the end of the month to keep trying right?
    OK, I'm at www.sewezy.com and clicked on the icon on their home page pictured here....and it takes me right to the "I found it" bunny, and I can click on it, and the register page pops up. That doesn't sound like where you're describing you found it??? Am I at the wrong site?

EDIT: AHHHH, I just found the bunny you found, yup you're right, it doesn't work. I think the one I found is the correct one, based on the clue. In any event, there...you'll have all of them now!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast