Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: August Fabshop Hop Help?

Question August Fabshop Hop Help?

I am absolutely stumped! I have found 138 of 139 bunnies in the August contest, but quilt kits online has completely stumped me. I have visited every page on the site and still cannot locate that bunny. I suppose it just keeps hopping onto a page I'm not looking at, or I'm just blind to it. Has anyone found the bunny on that site? I'll keep looking, but it's eating into my sewing time . . .
    Wendy in VA

If I had a dollar for every time I got distracted I wish I had some ice cream.

MTS
    Banned
    Sorry, I'm not going to spend anytime looking for the bunny (it's a great site for fabric),
    but FYI - you can always send a PM as QKO is a QB board member: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members/qko-u17310.html

Good luck!

I had to take a summer vaca from the ShopHop. Last month it got on my every nerve and I've only done it three months in a row. Good advice from MTS, but I found some shops don't respond to your requests.

FancyFoot

Thanks to all of you! Good advice & great help. This is my first one ... and may be my last! Lol
    Wendy in VA

If I had a dollar for every time I got distracted I wish I had some ice cream.

on their home page on the right hand side is a box which says-- customer comments- what they are saying about us- the bunny is at the bottom of the page.
    hiding away in my stash where i'm warm, safe and happy