Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Automatic threader in Bernina

I was having problems it seems that it was operator problems not the threader itself. It does take practice.

Love my automatic threader on my QE 440. Have had it about a month and it is a little tricky at first but once you get the hang of it your eyes will thank you for it.

What Pennylane said: just takes a little getting used to and you will love it.

is a good tool. but i have had to replace mine 3 times as i believe my walking foot interferes and clips the wire on it.

Quote Originally Posted by OCQuilts
    My husband makes it look so easy.....I've had many customer's who have had a hard time getting it. They do work! They do work well! Now....they are delicate, and can get out of whack....However its more common that a bent needle is the problem....not a bad needle threader. I'm sure you can get it.....There is also a great magnifier lens attachment that is available for the 440. It comes with 3 different power lenses.....and attaches to the machine.....might be a good investment....you don't want to get stuck at night trying to finish a project and you suddenly can't get the needle threader to cooperate with your fingers! Good Luck!
    Love, love, love my magnifiers!

Thanks so much everybody!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2