Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26

Thread: Automatic threader

Use mine all the time but I do not put the foot down as you syay you do. I have a Janome.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I have had one on 3 machines and it never worked right,,,I dont bother with them any more

Blog Entries
    I use mine all the time also; can't see to thread the needle manually any more. One thing that no one has mentioned is if the little hook thing is out of shape. It's such a fine piece of wire and is easily moved out of shape. See if you can look at it through a magnifying glass to be sure it's in the "hook" shape. Good luck!

I think it is one of the best inventions ever! I use it on all mine, but love the threader on my Pfaff the best--it NEVER fails. Sometimes on the others it will take more than one try. I won't sew without an auto threader, and that's the truth!!!

Blog Entries
    I use mine all the time. I admit the first machine that had it I had a hard time getting it but thankfully it came with a CD and when I watched that I had a ah hah moment. I now have the Ruby and finally got it working when I'm using the embroidery machine. Threaders are great; rather it's for a machine or by hand
    Judy

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26