Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Awesome Multicolored 40wt Aurifil Sale

Tristan Italian Threads is having another one of their super-amazing sales on 40wt Aurifil thread. The catch with their sales is that they sell a large quantity of assorted colors all at once (35 spools), but the final price comes out to about $2.50 per spool without shipping. Even with shipping, which is from Canada, the prices are still fantastic for Aurifil!

http://www.tristan.bc.ca/cart/produc...&cat=38&page=1

Just to note, I'm in no way affiliated with the company. I just took advantage of one of their door busters in the past and I was very satisfied with the service and product!

That is a really good deal!

Reminder that the price shown ($88.00) is Canadian dollars. In US dollars it will be higher..Check currancy converters or call them first. I don't know the exchange rate right now.

Also, shipping runs about $20 to the US. Still a good deal though.

Blog Entries
    I ordered from Tristan yesterday. I got the grab bag of 6 variegated spools for $20. Ordered 2 sets. With shipping, my total charge to PayPal was $59.32 Canadian. They didn't charge me more than what they said the charges were. The shipping was $15.92, making my spools $4.93 apiece.

Blog Entries
    I order from them all the time. I'm charged just what the prices show. The big cone of bobbin thread is the best buy anywhere.