Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Baby gingham check fabric >

Baby gingham check fabric

Baby gingham check fabric

Old 09-26-2010, 03:21 PM

I have been looking for gingham fabric in the tiny baby check. I can't believe no one carries all the colors. I sure would like to get some of all the colors. Would anyone know where I can find it. All the stores just seem to carry a few and mostly larger check. Appreciate any help....and info. Thanks in advance....
Old 09-26-2010, 05:29 PM

Can you tell us how much you need and what colors you are looking for? I may have some tiny gingham in 1/4 yd. lengths that I bought for a project that just never developed. Also there is a little fabric store in my area that has gingham.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:34 PM

I have a baby blue tiny check gingham that I recently purchased for a project and didn't use. I have over 2 yds and will send you a sample if you're interested.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:58 PM

Another idea is check the heirloom sewing sites such as marthapullen.com. They generally carry the small check gingham in several colors.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Tammy
Another idea is check the heirloom sewing sites such as marthapullen.com. They generally carry the small check gingham in several colors.
Oh thank you ladies, I will try the website and see what they offer, then will get back to you on your offers. Thanks again
Old 09-26-2010, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by sak658
Originally Posted by Tammy
Oh thank you ladies, I will try the website and see what they offer, then will get back to you on your offers. Thanks again
I checked the marthapullen.com, they had some colors, but a little too much a yd. for me. I haven't been able to find it in green, purple. I did a small Grandmothers flower garden several yrs ago and never got to finish it in the yellow, purple, red, green, blue and pink. I need to get some green to try and finish up on the small lap quilt. Just can't seem to find any, checked Hobby Lobby, Hancocks, and Joanns. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again......pm me and I will get back to you.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by rexie
Can you tell us how much you need and what colors you are looking for? I may have some tiny gingham in 1/4 yd. lengths that I bought for a project that just never developed. Also there is a little fabric store in my area that has gingham.
Rexie, do you have the tiny green?? Let me know what the fabric store in your area's number or addy is, maybe I can order from them. Thank you so much....for your time. pm me anytime