Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Baby Lock Quest Plus Arrived Today!

Let me ask this first...Does anyone have a Quest Plus Workbook they are willing to part with or know of where I can find one...? Now for the rest of the story....:)

I purchased a Baby Lock Quest Plus from "Char", one of our quitling board members, and she was delivered today right after I got home from work....Now Char wasn't delivered, just the machine.....:)

Let me send out a huge thank you to Char for her great communication and working with me in purchasing the Baby Lock...She sells on this board as well as eBay and I highly recommend her...Very very nice lady....

Right after she was delivered I calmly opened the box and......Okay, I lied,......I tore into the box like a kid in a candy store....WOW, nice machine...!! It has such a BIG bed, so much room to quilt...I'm thinking I'm going to really like her, once I figure out all the ends and outs..!

Anyhow, thank you Char!!!

BTW...Char and my middle name Lee = Charlee.....Now you know her name....:)

San
    FL

Blog Entries
    :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    I can just see you tearing into the box like a kid in a candy store - I would be too if I got a new machine! :lol:

Show us some pictures, we're just as excited as you are!!! :lol:

Congrats! I have and LOVE a Quest Plus. It's being replaced by the Serenade, so those workbooks (which are actually for the Quest-just a few things are different) should be available as bargains soon.