Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Baby Lock Quilter's Choice machine

Baby Lock Quilter's Choice machine

Hi!
    Does anyone own this machine? I'm dreaming of a Baby Lock Symphony and am wondering if the Baby Lock Quilter's Choice macine is comparable to the Symphony. Your board knowledge means the world to me! Thanks!
    Love 4 stchen

I looked at both machines Thurs. at my local quilt shop. They both look great. My advise would be to get to a dealer and ask about how they compare. Maybe you should first make a list of what you want the machine to do. One thing, a feature I wasn't shopping for on my Pfaff was the needle down feature, will never have a machine without it. Love it, love it, love it.

I bought the quilters choice about 2 years ago and I absolutely love it. I don't know what the difference is between the symphony and the quilters choice. I think you were given good advice here "sit down with a dealer and ask how they compare". Quilting is about the only sewing I do anymore so the quilters choice was/is perfect for me. I'm sure you'll be happy with either one! Good Luck!

I have the quilter's choice and absolutely love it. I have made garments as well as quilted with it. Not a single problem. Sews like a dream. I love the auto threader and auto thread cutter. Only problem I have is small space around the needle. I have arthritis and it is sometimes difficult to get thread on final hook. I have a trick now to do that. I think you would love it too!

Me personally I was going to get one of the smaller machines, but I got the espire(now symphony) through a payment plan. people like the quilters choice, but I would pay the extra and get the symphony. It does not disappoint.