Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Baby Lock Quilters Choice machine

I bought the Babylock Quilter's Choice (floor demo model) 2 years ago for $879.00. The dealer has been good to work with. I have difficulty winding bobbins on it - thread seems to get loopy, and make sure you get the wlaking foot included - it costs $75.00 if you have to buy one! I've taken the class, but only used a few of the decorative stitches.

just a year late. I found with my machine that everything kind of goes foofoo when I don't clean out the lint in and under the race, which is the part that holds the bobbin. So I stop at beginning, middle and end to clean out and my qc is happy.

The Juki 98, the Brother 1500 S, and the Baby Lock Quilter look almost alike. Depends on what you can afford. I could only afford the great price I gave on Amazon for the Brother and I am so happy with it. Pauline

I have the Baby Lock Quilters Choice, have had it nearly 5 years, enjoy sewing with it. I love the automatic threader and scissors. The only thing I would change is a larger area for rolling a large quilt in when quilting. It is a wonderful machine, my dealer is closeby if I have problems, which I have had. It is good to not have to go far, when things are out of whack on a machine. I have thought what I should do, a new machine would be great, but not sure I would gain enough of what I use to warrant the cost.

I have one and love it! It's easy to use and has great bells and whistles.

I totally agree with you. They are very good machines.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3