Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Babylock Embellisher

Babylock Embellisher

I made a deal for a lady's sewing room and in the deal I got a Babylock Embellisher. I can not seem to find a purpose for this machine. I am sure there is one but for me I cant see it. Does anyone have one? What are they used for? Any input would be a help as I am lost........

I thing they are used alot for felting and wool roving.

Blog Entries
    I have one and have used it a few times, but not much. My grandsons used to like to play with it! Will be watching to see if anyone has some fantastic ideas. BTW I bought my BL Ellegante on sale and this machine and a serger were included in the deal. It was a fantastic price but I still don't use the serger or the embellisher.

I am looking to purchase a babylock embellisher, I have used a friends for felting lace to linen and wool - it makes a beautiful fabric. So if you know anyone who wants to sell theirs I would be interested.

I would be willing to purchase your embellisher if you want to sell it - looking for one around $250.00 -if you are interested

You could just all buy an embellisher attachment for your sewing machine.... lots of brands make them now!

Hugs

Caroline
    Caroline