Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Babylock Grace machine

Hubby has said he will buy me a sewing machine for Valentines Day. The only dealer we have nearby to service and for classes is a Bernina/Baby Lock. My friend has a Grace that I used and liked so that is my general plan. Any horror stories or bad things about this machine I need to know first?

I'll be interested to see the answers. I got the Melody for Christmas, for the same reason, I wanted a local dealer who could repair and answer questions.

what a lucky girl

Blog Entries
    I own a Bernina sewing and embroidery machine. My dealer is a dope who is of no help to me so I contacted a dealer who is about 75 miles from my home to help me out with problems I was having. We got to discussing different machines and he said that as a technician of both Babylock and Bernina machines, he thinks the Babylock is more user friendly and easier to maintain and repair. The next machine I buy will be a Babylock.

I have a Babylock Crafters Choice and just love it,I also have 2 SIL that have different Babylocks and they love theirs too. Good luck.

I have a Babylock Grace. I bought it to carry to classes, since it is easy to carry. I have had no problems with it. It is important that you have a reputable service person. That is the main reason that I buy Babylock. Happy sewing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by njl2401
    I have a Babylock Grace. I bought it to carry to classes, since it is easy to carry. I have had no problems with it. It is important that you have a reputable service person. That is the main reason that I buy Babylock. Happy sewing.
    Same here. I love mine.

I have a Babylock Quest Plus that I love. Can't touch a new Bernina for the price of a Grace. Used Berninas and older Pfaffs offer quality at lower than new prices too. Can get individual teaching on those, too.

I also have the Babylock Quest Plus. I've had it for almost two years and I love it.

I have a babylock espire (my dream machine) and like others have stated babylock machines are so user friendly. who needs candy for valentine when you can have a new machine.
    zero calories. :-P :-P

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast