Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: back online

Wanted to let you all know i am back and i am still quilting its been slow as i lost all my site in my left eye and my right eye is 20/400 so i have to do a little at a time what would take a couple of months to do on any of my crafts is takeing like 8 plus months because of haveing to rest my eyes so much, i am currently learning to do paper pieceing since i cant use a rotary cutter any more and haveing to have dark lines to sew by , so i found a couple tutorials here and got one of carol doaks books and learning with the inklingo, its the only ways i can quilt anymore
    hugs dora

Blog Entries
    Were glad that you are back. I am glad that you are able to still do some type of quilting. :)

Welcome Back Dora!! You are amazing to find a way to still quilt. Hugs to you.

As long as you are enjoying your craft, it does not matter how long you take to finish.

Welcome back. Glad to hear that you are still able to quilt. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    Sue

Welcome back.

Welcome back Dora. So happy to hear you are able to resume your passion for quilting. We were fortunate to have Carol Doak present a workshop at our guild last year. She is amazing! I can't wait to see some of your projects!

Blog Entries
    Welcome back, when there is a will, you will find a way. And it looks like you are finding your way back.

Welcome back. It doesn't matter how long it takes you, you are doing what makes you happy.
    do you live in Dora, Al?

Blog Entries
    welcome back. it's terrific that you found a way to continue quilting. and this board is also terrific as an outlet for our 'addiction'. if you haven't discovered it yet, use the "control +" to make it easier to read. not all online media are that friendly. i tried it yesterday with a different site and it didn't work. this is a great place to be! best wishes to you {hug}

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast