Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Backpack

I was at church tonight and seen a little girl have a rag backpack. Does anyone know if there is a pattern for this backpack or if this is a store bought one? I didn't know her so I didn't ask to see the bag.

I'm not sure what you mean by a rag backpack. Is it like the rag quilts? I have designed my own backpack patterns and make them in multiple sizes. I've never made one ragged though.
    Sorry I can't help.

Pat

Quote Originally Posted by pattypurple
    I'm not sure what you mean by a rag backpack. Is it like the rag quilts? I have designed my own backpack patterns and make them in multiple sizes. I've never made one ragged though.
    Sorry I can't help.

Pat
    I'm sorry I didn't explain it right. Yes It is just like the rag quilts only made into a backpack.

Blog Entries
    I tried to post a link to a place that sells them but got a virus notice. anyway, they sell them. you could probably make one if you had a pattern for a back pack and just used rag quilt that size.

Sounds really cute!

I bought my granddaughters the rag backpacks last year when we were in the Smokey mountains.But I have also seen some cute patterns for backpacks at quilt shops.