Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Batiks

Hi HMK!!! (SMILING)

Batik Plus is where I ordered some of my HOFFMAN (is the best for me) and their service was excellent!

Elle, I have to agree, thats the best excuse for spending money.... And I will look this weekend and see what kind of damage I can do...

Blog Entries
    Batiks are perfect for fabric folding. I made a lot of fabric folded flower blocks and the ones made from batiks held the shape much better then the ones made from regular cotton fabric.

Blog Entries
    Marshall Dry Goods in Batesville, Arkansas. They have a web site. If you call their 8 hundred number ask for Pat. He will give you a better price the an listed. The material is top of the line.(They make it there) You will be pleased.

Blog Entries
    piecemaker do you live close to Batesville? I"m close to Litttle Rock. :D

Marshall Dry Good will sell wholesale and retail! They are GREAT! :lol: :lol:

HMK
    Thanks for all your help.

I still need to locate about 4 of the fabrics I want but did manage to give the credit card a good workout at Batiks Plus, Today's Quilting and a LQS. This pattern is paper pieced, 104 x 104 and takes 17 different batiks - can't wait to get started.

Blog Entries
    No. I live in Ashdown. I wish I did live closer. Well maybe not. I'd be broke all the time. One of my quilting ladies is planning a trip for March. She plans on taking a van and loading up. I ordered one of there 3 bundle deals not too long ago so I have material for umpteen quilts. I get my batting from there too. It is such a good deal. You can't beat it. You get two big rolls for 70.00. There is enough to do over 20 quilts in it. It is the thick stuff too. The material is good quality material. A woman that works at a resturant in Wicks put me on to them.

My weaknest "Batiks" I have a very large stash of Batiks so beautiful I hate to cut them. I found "Bighornquilts.com to have a great supply of Batiks.

www.webfabrics.com.......she has an EXTENSIVE selection of batiks, and her fabrics are of excellent quality.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast