Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Bearpaw Quilting

Junior Member Retiredandquilting's Avatar
    I shop at Bearpaw Quilting occasionally (probably 2-4 times a year). I especially like their bolt end sales. I sat down and ordered 10 bolt ends, (20% off) and the order came to $89 and I am expecting a debit on my checking account of about $75. This morning the debit hit, and it is only $19.95. That means that many of the pieces I selected are not available. This is really disappointing! Have any of you experienced this problem with them? This is not the first time I have run into the problem, but this is the biggest variance in what I ordered and what I will be receiving!

Just wondering what part of the $19.95 is shipping. I would be upset if the majority of the order could not be supplied & they did not contact me before shipping a very small order.

Quote Originally Posted by Retiredandquilting
    I shop at Bearpaw Quilting occasionally (probably 2-4 times a year). I especially like their bolt end sales. I sat down and ordered 10 bolt ends, (20% off) and the order came to $89 and I am expecting a debit on my checking account of about $75. This morning the debit hit, and it is only $19.95. That means that many of the pieces I selected are not available. This is really disappointing! Have any of you experienced this problem with them? This is not the first time I have run into the problem, but this is the biggest variance in what I ordered and what I will be receiving!

I think a third of that will be shipping. I am very disappointed!

Quote Originally Posted by donnajean
    Just wondering what part of the $19.95 is shipping. I would be upset if the majority of the order could not be supplied & they did not contact me before shipping a very small order.

Quote Originally Posted by Retiredandquilting

bkb
    they advertise -when we are out we are out!. I shop in store there frequently. Very nice people! When the sale starts they have like 10 people filling orders from on line. I will standby them, it is my favorite place to shop.

Quote Originally Posted by bkb
    they advertise -when we are out we are out!. I shop in store there frequently. Very nice people! When the sale starts they have like 10 people filling orders from on line. I will standby them, it is my favorite place to shop.
    I agree- this is one of my favorite online fabric shops!

Sorry you are not getting what you ordered- they must have had a big response to the sale!

I wish I loved closer so I could actually shop in the store! We do not have any quilt shops near me, so it is Joanns or online. I do love Bearpaw's bolt end sales!

Quote Originally Posted by bkb

bkb
    That is the problem with first come first served. Sorry they were out of the fabrics you wanted.