Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: "Beautiful Blessings" by Mara Bochart Design for Moda

"Beautiful Blessings" by Mara Bochart Design for Moda

Friends,
    I bought the "Beautiful Blessings" panel on our Quilt Run and would like to see some ideas of what others have done with these beautiful pieces. I haven't been able to find much online, and Jim's Gem suggested I ask on the Quilting Board. Any pictures? Ideas?
    Thanks,
    Robin

Blog Entries
    Sorry, no help to you but welcome to the board from Indiana!
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Is this the one you got? http://www.quiltinjoy.com/shop/Panel...-from-Moda.htm

What size quilt are you planning? If you are doing a wall hanging, I might frame each block with a black border and then add another border around the entire thing using a coordinating fabric like a flying geese border or ribbon border. I would arrange them in a column (or stack them vertically if that makes sense). Beautiful fabric. Good luck and please post pix when you are done. Welcome to the board from NJ... or Maine where I am vacationing right now!

Thanks for the welcomes! The panels I bought are in purple/blue hues with a peacock feather kind of motif with different scriptures on them than the earth tones. I thought of the vertical placement as well for a wall hanging. The panels and coordinating fabrics are beautiful. A flying geese border sounds complementary to the design. What is a ribbon border?

Robin

Welcome to the board my dear friend!!! So glad to see you on here finally!!!

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!