Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bedazzler???

I'm considering getting one of those jewel sticker things... But I don't know what any of the good ones are called. Any suggestions? I'm not sure what I'm looking for, every time I try to google something, it comes up with stuff completely different than what I'm looking for. I think one of them is called a Kandy Kane??? But what other brands are there? which ones do you guys like/dislike and why?

thanks!!!

Blog Entries
    Heres what I came up with in my search...hope the links are helpful. I too have been tempted to buy this:

The BeDazzler is back again and it’s the fashion craze of the season. Even if you've never threaded a needle, you’ll be BeDazzling in minutes.
    mybedazzler.com/ mybedazzler.com/ · Cached
    BeDazzler - The Official Site of AsSeenOnTV.com
    BeDazzler - The Official Site of AsSeenOnTV.com! SeenOnTV.com Online Super Store - Order Now! 866-277-3366 ... You BeDazzle it with the; Original BeDazzler Stud and Rhinestone Setter!
    www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages/bedazzler_standard_offer.html www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages/bedazzler_standard_offer.html · Cached
    Metroactive News & Issues | The BeDazzler
    Forced into doodad extinction, the BeDazzler is now a comeback bestseller ... The BeDazzler looks like a giant plastic stapler whose base contains a circular wheel called a Tiffany setting,
    www.metroactive.com/papers/metro/09.06.01/slices-0136.html · Cached
    Michaels - The Arts & Crafts Store
    made with love! ... Michaels has everything you need to have a heart warming; Valentine's Day. ... Ott-Lite® Lamps ; & Accessories...
    www.michaels.com/ · Cached
    Bedazzler - Find popular Bedazzler items on eBay!
    A BeDazzler is a popular stud and rhinestone setting device used primarily in the fashion industry. The machine was sold in the seventies as “The Original BeDazzler”. ... Bedazzler Kit...
    popular.ebay.com/ns/Crafts/Bedazzler.html popular.ebay.com/ns/Crafts/Bedazzler.html · Cached
    eBay Store - bedazzler: swarovski, flatback, crystals
    Buy swarovski and flatback items from bedazzler eBay Store. We also sell crystals, rhinestones items on eBay. ... Dazzle Monkey works direct as an authorized seller of authentic Swarovski® components,
    stores.ebay.com/Dazzle-Monkey · Cached
    Bedazzler
    BeDazzler is back again and it's the fashion craze of the season. The Bedazzler machine is the hottest craft item in America today. ... The Original Bedazzler...
    www.asseenontvguys.com/browseproducts/Bedazzler.HTML www.asseenontvguys.com/browseproducts/Bedazzler.HTML · Cached

You should be able to copy & paste the web sites.

Blog Entries
    The hot iron fix crystals are another nice option, and may work better as you do not need to fit the garment or fabric in a machine. I think (?) there is also a wider variety of the crystals available than with the bedazzler.

I have always seen the hot iron crystals at the quilt shows, so I would guess that they are the best for that application. I have never used them so can't be much more help.

I think that is the one Rachel would like not bulky like the bedazzler.

Yes, the ones I've seen are like large pencils that you put the little jewel in the end and then stick it on fabric... I just can't seem to find them online. I know I'm just searching for the wrong thing.

just google hot fix crystal applicator or you can use the word "tool" instead of applicator.

It is pretty much a "cute" wood burning took with a special tip on it.

Blog Entries

I have the BeJeweler hot fix crystal applicator. I think this might be what you are looking for. To see it go to:
    http://www.suessparklers.com
    Scroll down the page and look for the BeJeweler Stone Setter.

I just got a Nancy's Notions email. They have the hot fix applicator on sale and have a large assortment of crystals on sale. I can email you the ad if you want it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast