Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Beginner's photo album group?

Beginner's photo album group?

Hey all. I am very new to quilting. I was thinking that it would be cool to form a beginner's photo album group. I love looking at all the beautiful quilts on this board, but I am just not there yet! LOL. I would love it if some others would join me in a group where we could share photos of our work to get ideas of feasible projects, etc. I just made an album of my WIP's (that's works in progress for those newer than me!).

Here is a link: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums17896.html
    The picture quality is terrible. Guess I have to work on that too.

Anyhow, would anyone like to join me in this? I think it could be really informative and fun.

Thanks!

I think you have a good idea and I hope new quilters join you. Seeing all of the beautiful quits done by experienced quilters can be a bit overwhelming. Seeing quilts of newbies that look good, as yours do, can be inspiring.

Dina

Thanks Dina!

Blog Entries
    Something I have done to keep track of all my quilts since many are given away is I put the photos of them here: MyQuiltPlace.com. It is sponsored by the American Quilters Society. You establish a page for yourself and add the photos. At the bottom of the page the quilts are done as a slide show. You have a place for your quilts and others can admire as well. As far as a place I spend everyday, it is here on the QB, but I like to post my pictures there as well. It too has thousands of members from all over the world.
    Murphy1
    For our wonderful Golden Retriever adopted in March of 2010.

Thanks for that info! I will definitely check out that site.