Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bendable Light for Sewing Machine

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quilter41
    Don't buy the one at Joann's that is on the Notion Wall for $15.99. Even with coupon not worth a darn.
    yes, thats the one i got..waste of money!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sewcrafty
    I've been wondering about these myself. I have a computerized machine, so anything with a magnet to go on my machine scares the hey out of me. Would like to know if it has been a problem for anyone?
    It's a stick-on, not a magnet

I have one on all my machines (3) and love it.
    Try googling it for a better price - I got mine online for alot less, can't remember where

Blog Entries
    It does really make a difference in seeing your work. I didn't believe it would make that much of a difference--it does!

I have one and love it!!! Nice bright light that not only helps with my sewing but should I need to do....um...frog stitching I can bend it to light up that area. :)
    sass

I have one of the bendable lights and love it. I don't know how I got along without it for so long. I also bought an extra holder to attach to my small machine that I take to classes and for sewing with friends. If you can afford one, I highly recommend it. :lol:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom808
    I heard that there is a small fishing light that you can tape on your sewing machine. Its bendable. I bought mine at wal mart for 4.00 dollars. Its in the hardware dept. Its small and it does bend. I love it.
    I got one, too, but found it in the fishing department, if your store still has a fishing department :)

I have one and love it. Wonder how I did without it. Before I got it, I used the portable Ott light which I didn't like as well plus it takes up too much room.

I have one and I really like it. It is out of my way at all times. It shines directly on the needle. Makes it easier to see where I am going. I have the Ott lights but they seem to be in the way of my fabric when it is right behind the machine. JMHO

Thkx I will be looking for one...sounds like it is just what I need.

I have one and I love it. It is exactly like the one that SewAlice gave a link to. I paid $40. for mine about 2 months ago, and I don't know how I managed without it. I would have much rather paid $29. for it. :)

I have bad eyesight, but I would like this even if my eyes were young and healthy!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast