Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: bernette deco 500

bernette deco 500

My husband bought me a bernette deco 500 on Ebay. I just can't wait for it to get here. I have look around for instructions and I have found some but they only talk about embroidery aspect. Can you sew on this machine and even more important can I use it for FMQ? Thanks for any info!!!

This is an embroidery-only machine. It will not do FMQ or any regular sewing. I have the Deco 600, a slightly newer model. They are real work horses, but I'm afraid you'll be disappointed if you think it does more than embroidery.

Pam

Pam is correct as this is an embroidery only machine. This model was my first embroidery machine and was great for embroidery. It does use cards in the PES format and requires a reader/writer box of some type if you want to use designs from the internet or CDs.

mltquilt

Blog Entries
    do you look on ebay for a manual for this machine? i do believe there is one there.