Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Bernina 440 Embroidery

I have a Bernina 440 Embroidery Module. I just a beginner using this module. I've run into trouble and my local Bernina Dealer has only one person who understands the software for the 440 and you guess it, he's on vacation. And, of course I need something done by Friday. I've been trying to 2-1/2 days to get this worked out. I just now thought of turning to you for help.

My problem, I have the design ready on my computer. I turn on sewing machine and hook up the cords to sewing machine. I then try to write to my machine and nothning happens. I have enough experience to know that what I've done to this point is correct and my computer and sewing machine should now be communicating but nothning happens.

Can anyone help.?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Riverton Quilter
    I have a Bernina 440 Embroidery Module. I just a beginner using this module. I've run into trouble and my local Bernina Dealer has only one person who understands the software for the 440 and you guess it, he's on vacation. And, of course I need something done by Friday. I've been trying to 2-1/2 days to get this worked out. I just now thought of turning to you for help.

My problem, I have the design ready on my computer. I turn on sewing machine and hook up the cords to sewing machine. I then try to write to my machine and nothning happens. I have enough experience to know that what I've done to this point is correct and my computer and sewing machine should now be communicating but nothning happens.

Can anyone help.?

Thanks
    I can't answer your question but on the page your message appeared had a link to this place that says you can ask a Bernina Technician. http://www.eanswer.com/appliance/?r=ppc|ga|9|HI%20-%20CYN|Bernina&JCLT=Bernina&JPKW=bernina&JPDC=C&JPST=www.quiltingboard.com&JPAD=6380356029&JPAF=txt&JPCD=20100715&JPRC=1&JPOP=omardescline&gclid=CIibw4qgiagCFRNrgwodVSXpCw
    it is worth a try....

Blog Entries
    Are you getting anything to show up.. like a pic of your computer showing a black line? Have you had this problem before or is this your first time trying to embroider with it?