Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: bernina 440QE

what is a good price for this machine? I read that it is being phased out, has anyone checked out if that is reflected in the price?
    thanks for any info :D

Power Poster
    I paid almost $3000.00 for mine this summer without the embroidery module. I saw an ad for a used one at about $900.00. They are being phased out but I love mine!

They have been selling on eBay for $2000 to $2500 range, I found mine at a dealer on consignment.

I paid about $3000for mine without the embroidery as well, but I love love love it!

Blog Entries
    I paid 3500 for mine with the embroidery module and that was like 6 years ago. I hadnt heard they were phasing them out... just exactly what does that mean other than they will not be for sale anymore????

I got mine for a little less than $3000 with the embroidery module. If you check around some dealers sell them a little less. And I really love mine, hadn't heared they were being phased out but they did it to the 200E it became the 730!

I have the replacement 550QE and love it, I paid $3500 for it and it came with all the feet along with the BSR and the Free Motion capability and a carrying case on wheels. It was during the Sept. Bernina special I think the original price is close to $5000

I'd check with some of the local LQS and see if anyone has any class models to sell our's does quite often. A lot of people on here have success with Craigslist.