Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Bernina table

Blog Entries

Red face Bernina table

I am looking to purchase a sewing table for my Bernina 440 machine.
    I want one that the machine fits into and the surface is even for sewing and is sturdy

I have searched the internet and everything is $500.00 or more. Can't afford that!!!

Any suggestions

I am going to get the portable SewEZ table for my birthday. It isnt huge but I have a banquet table that will sit next to it or behind it. I also like that I can take it to retreats and have my machine at the right height.

Hi - I have an Arrow Gidget table for my Bernina 430. It is very sturdy and I really like it. (I actually have two, a 2nd one for my Singer 301). They are $99.00 at All Brands. At first, I lowered the machine platform and just put a board under the machine to make it flush with the table (Using the Bernina removable table extension that comes with the machine to fill in the space, so the extension laid flat on the table). But, later, I bought an insert to go around the machine ($50.00), and now its perfect. Here is the link to the table, if you scroll down, you will see the link to buy the insert also.

http://www.allbrands.com/products/abp12637.html

Hope this helps,

Solomae

I use a folding computer table that I bought at Staples many years ago. My Bernina fits just right on the drop down keyboard section.
    Diana

thanks for the link. i have been looking for one
    for my new bernia 640. they look very interesting.

The link I provided is for the Gidget 1 table, they also have a Gidget 2 table that has a larger opening made for larger machines.