Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best $10 I have ever spent

Blog Entries
    Yesterday I ordered the download for Tension Adjusting & Your Sewing Machine by Alex Askaroff from his web sight www.sewalot.com. This manuel was just what I needed for adjusting the tension on 4 of my vintage Singers. This manuel was for vintage and modern sewing machines. The download was very easy to understand with easy to follow directions. I hated the thought of taking all of my Singers in to the Sew & Vac for just the tension. IMHO this was well worth the $10.

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Thank you!!!

Thank you thats nice to know. Do you spose it would help for a Bernina 440QE ? It doesnt like to work right with the stitch regulator on!!! AAAAARRRR

Blog Entries
    Does it tell you how to adjust the tension on a featherweight... my tension is a wreak at the moment. I also have another that the tension needs to be put back together lol does it tell you how?? Is it understandable??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grammysews4u
    Thank you thats nice to know. Do you spose it would help for a Bernina 440QE ? It doesnt like to work right with the stitch regulator on!!! AAAAARRRR
    I have no idea how the stitch regulator and tension work together, but you could send an email. He responded to mine really fast.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roseOfsharon
    Does it tell you how to adjust the tension on a featherweight... my tension is a wreak at the moment. I also have another that the tension needs to be put back together lol does it tell you how?? Is it understandable??
    I made an adjustment on my 301 today and had a perfect stitch in less than 5 minutes. My 301 and feather weight are very simular so it should work on yours. It was really easy to understand.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KatFish
    Quote Originally Posted by roseOfsharon
    I made an adjustment on my 301 today and had a perfect stitch in less than 5 minutes. My 301 and feather weight are very simular so it should work on yours. It was really easy to understand.
    Thanks I will have to give it a try!

thanks for the info!

Thanks KatFish!

wow, I will have to check this out for sure. thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast