Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Best online fabric store?

Super Member Baren*eh*ked_canadian's Avatar
    K, so I *thought* I had bookmarked this online fabric store I found a while back, they had such nice stuff for really really cheap! I think it said right under the thumbnail of each pic how many yards were left of each fabric.

Anyway, if anyone knows what I'm talking about please speak up, I know ppl on here have mentioned it before!

Also, if you have any other suggestions for me, please let me know of your fav. online fabric store!

Sounds like Thousands of Bolts

Super Member Baren*eh*ked_canadian's Avatar
    you're right...and I HAD bookmarked it... i'm losing my mind! lol

Haha that's funny you brought this site up. My mom stopped by the other day to see a few things I had found on line for her. She also wanted eagle fabric and couldn't find it so I did a search and found perfect stuff for her. Then I brought her to thousands of bolts site and, umm, I lost rights to my computer for a good hour or more! She got a bunch of stuff and was whispering in her excitement. Her package was shipped today at 4:30pm. Can you tell I've been given strict instructions to follow it? :shock: :lol: :lol: :D I'm an enabler :oops: :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by pocoellie
    I LOOOOOOOOVE THAT SITE!!!

community benefactor collettakay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
    Quote Originally Posted by pocoellie
    I LOOOOOOOOVE THAT SITE!!!
    Me too!

Wow, I'm very late in the game with a reply to your question (haha two years :/) but thought i'd share our website. Please check it out and let me know what you think and how it compares to the Thousands of Bolts site that you like. Thanks! :)
    http://www.beverlys.com/fabric/

Quote Originally Posted by beverlyfabrics
    Wow, I'm very late in the game with a reply to your question (haha two years :/) but thought i'd share our website. Please check it out and let me know what you think and how it compares to the Thousands of Bolts site that you like. Thanks! :)
    http://www.beverlys.com/fabric/
    the prices are higher and the selection is fewer compared to Thousands of Bolts.

if you take batiks for example, the lowest price at thousands of bolts is $4.75 and the highest is $6.95 and they currently have a selection of 618.

the beverly site currently has a selection of 152 and the low is $6.29 and the high is $7.69.

Thanks for the feedback fabric_fancy. I've passed the info along to our buyer.