Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Best sale for batting

What is the best online store for batting as far as price? I use Warm and White or Warm and Natural.

It is on sale at $100 for 45"x40yds at Joanns right now. Is this the best deal?

Thanks!

Not sure if that is the best but I think I am going to look at getting a roll. Thanks

Cute Etsy shop

Warm and Natural is 12.99 now at reg price but that's a 90 width so you are getting 1/2 at 45 but even at that seems like a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by Plumtree
    Not sure if that is the best but I think I am going to look at getting a roll. Thanks

Cute Etsy shop
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hobbykat1955
    Warm and Natural is 12.99 now at reg price but that's a 90 width so you are getting 1/2 at 45 but even at that seems like a good price.
    OK so it is $6.92 a yd at 90 wide. At 45 wide it is $2.50,double the width and it would still be cheaper. That is my logic and I think that is right.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sewmanyideas
    What is the best online store for batting as far as price? I use Warm and White or Warm and Natural.

Thanks!
    Thanks for the heads up. I just placed an order. Also, today is the last day of 99 cent shipping...just use the promo code Deal99.

Quote Originally Posted by sewmanyideas

Thanks!
    this seems like a great price. The least I've ever paid at Joann's for the 90" was 5.99/yd.

MTS
    Banned
    I just ordered a bunch of packaged battings from here (based on a recent thread on the board).
    http://www.kmquiltingsupply.com/Batting/Hobbs.asp

With the exception of the boxing/packaging of it :roll: , delivery was unbelievably quick.

So for just under $100, you could get EIGHT QUEEN (90x108) packages of the Hobbs 80/20 batting @ $12.50/package

Also, a 96" x 30' ROLL is $110.

Side note: I'm usually a W&N user - I like the look, weight and price(coupon) - but they're similar enough not to make a difference.
    KM does also carry a cotton for a bit more if you must have it.

When I have a lot of quilts, I usually send a bolt of W&N to my LA-er. I'd do the same here.

So unless shipping is deal breaker, I think you can do better.
    My order was just under $150, and the shipping was $13 - it included 6 Queen sized battings (various makes) in a two big boxes.

NAYY, just passing on the info.

I order the 30 yard roll from Kingsmen Quilting, either the 90 or 108" wide and even with shipping it's cheaper than Joanns with a coupon.