Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Bias Binding Ruler

SC
    Blog Entries
    Does anyone use Susan Brown's Simpli-EZ Bias Binding Ruler?

No but I have been thinking about getting one.

Me too but trying to limit my gadgets! Is that the one that makes sure where you stop and start your binding is the correct distance? That's where I have my problems.

Blog Entries
    I have both the small binder ruler which I have used for a long time and really like it. I was given the EZ ruler not too long ago and use it for making the binding, then sewing on the binding. I really like this ruler as it makes measuring, cutting, and sewing so much faster for me. I know there are some that will say you can use your long gridded rulers for this, but I prefer grabbing this one tool when I will be binding, and not having to figure much out at all. I think I will be using my QuiltCut 2 more for the cutting of the binding now that I have learned how. The EZ is slick when I drag it along to my sister's house instead of taking my cutter.

I have a binding ruler, not sure the brand, but use it for binding and cutting 2 1/2" strips - perfect width without second guessing my cutting lines.