Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: A Big Shout Out

A Big Shout Out

I am thanking Delta Patchwork for their fabulous service. I have been working on a California King batik bedspread for a year & a half now. I found backing material on line at DP, and bought all that they had. Guess what I needed more. I called them and Arlene Brackman in Colorado got back to me and said she would try to find more of it. I really had no hope. 5 days later she called me and located more yardage. I purchased what I needed and it arrived 3 days latter. What wonderful service I got and the package was done up beautifully. Here's hoping I can get that quilt finished. Sandy Lewis

I am so glad were able to get what you need. California King, is something I believe I would never even attempt. What a talent.
    Last edited by PatriceJ; 03-03-2012 at 01:29 PM.
    Some people visit paradise, I live there.

Blog Entries
    it is so nice to hear of companies that go that extra mile for their customers I will remember to check them out next time I want to order fabric

Blog Entries
    So refreshing to hear of companies going out of their way to help a customer! Kudos to them.
    I have dealt with the Grace frame company and can't say enough wonderful things about them. Extremely helpful and they stand by their products!
    Helen T.