Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Black Friday frustration!!! ;-)

The closest Joann's to me is about 1/2 hour away. I work today, so no nipping off to shop in the store. No problem, says I to DH....I'll just shop online!!! Right. Their site is so swamped, every time I click on "go to checkout", it crashes!! AAAGGHGHHH I have been working on trying to get 3 things ordered since about 9:30 this morning...now 3:00 PM. And...I WILL persevere. And I WILL get this order in before the day is done!!!! :D Thank goodness it is a slow day at work and I can keep trying!!!! LOL

Happy Black Friday, everyone.

Patti

I hate dealing with online crowds like that! VERY frustrating. Good luck!

bj
    I've been trying to print the coupon all day. Finally gave up, went to JoAnn's for some batting for a QFK I'm ready to finish up, didn't see any sale sign on the batting. That's ok, I needed it. I picked up 5 pkg so I wouldn't have to go back for a few days. And lucky me, it was on sale 1/2 price! I was so excited. Wished I'd picked up a few more, but I left some for somebody else to find and be surprised! I suspect they aren't the only ones with online issues today.

It only crashed on me twice. Got my order through though at about 915am

I was just at JoAnns. When I got my cutting number (#67) they were only only #27. I thought I would go and look while I was waiting. Big Mistake!!!!! I was looking at the Viking department. Their sewing feet were 20% off. I had been wanting a new adjustable walking foot. Ending up sending $100 on that. Then the clerk told me all in stock embroidery designs were 75% off. I contained myself and just bought 1 for $8.00

2 hours after arrving I left with $200 less than I had when I went in.

Tis the Season!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!!!!! Only took 6 hours to get done!!! LOL

Patti

Check that the sale prices are showing up in the cart before completing the order. I had 5 sales items turn into full price items in my cart. The big ticket items were fine.

I just ordered on line about an hour ago and had no problem.

Good Luck!

I stood in line in HHgregg to get a stove stood for 1 1/2 hrs they said all the credit card companies or at least visa and mastercard were experiencing problems and it was taking at least 5 minutes to swipe credit cards...I would have walked out but the range was 1/2 off $700 off they started taking cash at certain checkouts now who carries $700 cash on them on black friday at 4:30 am? but I got my new stove smooth top with double oven

sorry you are having trouble. i have the same problem with my internet because of low signal strengh it goes old very fast.