Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Black & White Kool Kat quilt

I saw a picture of the Kool Kat quilt pattern (like the cats in purple) made up in only black and white. If anyone has this picture, please post it.

The attached pattern but black & white. Please let me know if you don't get the picture. It is my first time.

Nothing attached....

Yes, but I have seen a picture with it made up in only black and white. I am new to quilting and it helps if I have ideas to work from.

Blog Entries
    Someone will see this and remember the post you are talking about :D:D:D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Loretta
    Maybe you could do the cats in different black and white prints? And use the same white for the rest of it to tie it all together? Just a thought.
    i agree Loretta. it'll be cute

This is as close to black and white as I could find, Laredo. http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-13956-1.htm Did you see it here or somewhere else on the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Loretta
    That is really great! I may try to make it in several cat colors, Black, Charcoal, White, Gray/white, Calico, Black/white, Orange, Yellow, Orange/white, Tabby (which is black-white-gold) etc. Thank you for info and I got the free pattern. I like you Quilting People, I hope I can contribute in the future.

This is not the one but I do love it. Thank you for the help.

Sorry Loretta, my replies have been confusing. The pattern you posted is the one I was looking for but I am trying to find the picture I saw on line that was all in black and white. My sister has black and white cats so I thought it would be perfect to make for her. When I said "it's not the one but I like it" I was trying to reply to ghostrider who sent me another picture. Thanks for your help though.